fredag 28 oktober 2011

PLAYLIST SOUL4REAL, BILBAO, SPAIN OCTOBER 2011



Friday

Intrigues - I'm Gonna Love You (Yew)
Gaslight - I'm Only a Man (Grand Junction)
Dewey Jeffries - When No One Cared (Gary-Dew)
Summits - I'll Never Say No (DC International)
Sonny Til - I Gave It All Up (Clown)
Donnell Brown - With Love We'll Make It (Brown & Brown)
E.T. White - Got To Find A True Love (Great Potential)
Earnest Bolden - I'm Talking About Love (Alcon)
David Peoples - Got To Get My Broom Out (Saru)
Purple Mundi - Stop Hurting Me Baby (Cat)
Richard Marks - Don't Take it On Me (Shout)
Touch of Class - Love Me Baby (Renfro)
Spyder Turner - Get Down (Whitfield)
D. Watson - Say What's On Your Mind (R.A.C)
B.B.P. (Business Before Pleasure) - (I'm In) The Prime of Love (Stang)
Sass - Much too much (25 West)

Saturday
Ex-Ta-C - Squeeze (OK & T)
2001: Black Essence - Change In My Life ( J.W.J)
Limitations - All Because Of You (Volt)
Carl Temple - Soul Day Theme (Brighter World)
Smoked Sugar Co. - It's Been So Long ( Teri De)
Ronnie McCain - This Time I'm Gone (Triode)
Norma & the Heartaches - Nice and Slow
Donnell Brown - Too Late To Cry (Brown & Brown)
Timeless Legend - (Baby) Don't Do This To Me (Black Forest)
Maureen Bailey - Takin My Time (EmBee)
Eleanore Mills - I'm Gonna Get You (Astroscope)
Ron Banks -This Love Is For Real (CBS)
Goldie Alexander - Go Back (Chaz-Ro)
Ad Libs - Fortune Teller (Passion)
Trace of Smoke - Treasure Mind (B.J.)
Mojoba - Say You Will (Polydor)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar